The monthly August PAR stats are now available on Dropbox.
- August sales are up from last month but down from last year with 793 units sold. Last month 776 units sold. Number of sales Y-O-Y was down 17.5%.
- August average days on market is down from July at 44 to: 38 Days.
- Average sold price is $403,965, this is up from the prior month and up 8.8% since August 2022 Y-O-Y, $371,138.
- August inventory is up to: 2150 units, up from August 2022, with 1851 units. Y-O-Yincrease in inventory of 16.2%
- Months inventory is 2.7 months, up from July at 2.6 months, and up from August 2022 with 1.9 months inventory.
- Average List to sold price difference in August was -2.0% a change from -1.9% in July.
- The inventory of homes remains low. With 2.7 months inventory, is still a sellers marketin our area. When Months Inventory is less than 4.0 months it is considered a seller’s market.6.0 months or more is a buyer's market.