The monthly February PAR stats are now available on Dropbox.
- February sales are up from last month but down from last year with 633 units sold. January 539. Number of sales Y-O-Y, down 29%.
- February average days on market is up from January to: 59 Days.
- Average sold price is $361,767, this is up from the prior month and up 3.7% since February 2022 Y-O-Y, $348,750.
- February inventory is down to: 1783 units, up from February 2022, with 737 units. Y-O-Y increase in inventory of 132.5%
- Months inventory is 2.8 months, down from January at 3.7 months, and up from February 2022 with 0.9 months inventory.
- Average List to sold price difference in February was -2.8% a change from -3.8% in January.
- The inventory of homes remains low. With 2.8 months inventory, is still a sellers market in our area. When Months Inventory is less than 4.0 months it is considered a seller’s market.6.0 months or more is a buyer's market.