HIGHLIGHTS of our November Real Estate Market in the Greater Pensacola area
- November sales are down from last month but significantly up from last year as well with 748 units sold, October - 863, and November 2019 - 661. Sales Y-O-Y, up 13.2%
- November average days on market is down from 391 days to: 36 Days.
- Average sold price is $288,261. Up14.0% since November 2019 Y-O-Y, with $284,371.
- November inventory has dropped to: 1,091 units, and down from November 2019, 2,206 units. Y-O-Y drop of inventory of 50.6%
- Months inventory is 1.5 months, up slightly from October at 1.3 months, and down from November 2019, 3.3 months.